Joan Bramsch Welcomes You to
A Child-safe site for the encouragement and support
of parents and families around the world
Who Is Joan
Help 4 Parents
Help 4 Teens
Games 4 All
Stories to Read
Tribute to Bill
Like This Site?
Let your friends know. Click here.
Natural Halloween Treats
Please remember that herbs are medicine and food allergies can happen to anyone. Use your wisdom when trying any new recipe.
There are no exact measurements as this recipe is made up and changes to taste. Feel free to experiment.
Warm up about 1 cup of molasses. Add approx 1 tsp each Licorice and Anise root, or to taste. Add flour till you have a consistency you can roll into tubes. Too much brown flour will give it a bitter taste. I add the brown flour for a healthier treat. Cut tubes into desired length. Can roll in icing sugar for a prettier look if desired. Let cool and candy will harden. This candy is delicious and has the true Licorice flavor.
Mix all ingredients together in large baking dish. Bake in the oven at 300 F until brown. Keep stirring and turning the pan while baking.
Pumpkin Guts Cookies
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream sugar and butter until smooth. Beat in eggs until well mixed. Blend in pumpkin puree and vanilla.
3. Combine dry ingredients and add to creamed mixture. Stir to blend.
4. Fold in white chocolate chips and pecans.
5. Drop by teaspoons onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
6. Bake for 20 to 22 minutes. Makes 3 dozen.
Swamp Water Punch - from an EP Parent
2. Peel off the rubber glove and float the arm in the punch.
JOIN THE NEWSLETTER
Simply Click This Link
and send a blank email
JB Information Station
P. O. Box 16333
St. Louis MO, 63125
NOON TO 9:00 PM CST