Who Is Joan
Online Parent Ezine
Help 4 Parents
Help 4 Teens
Games 4 All
Stories to Read
Tribute to Bill
Like This Site?
Let your friends know. Click here.
Miniature Pinwheel, Windchime & Windsock Decorations
Supplies: 3/4 inch sq. stiff ribbon, glue, toothpick.
1. Take your square piece of ribbon and cut from each corner almost into the center (diagonal)
2. Then pull one corner to center and glue.
3. Repeat for other three corners.
4. Glue pinwheel to toothpick.
WINDCHIME - Supplies: 1 1/4" ring, thread, (6) 1/2" tube beads, small charm, 1 seed
1. Tie six 4" threads to ring. Glue in place.
2. Every other thread (3 of them),
clip to ring.
3. Pull 3 threads to top.
4. Six threads at bottom & string
1 tube bead on each. Glue, then
clip off extra thread at bottom.
5. Take 4" extra thread. Glue charm
on end. Tie at top, along with
other three threads, making the
balanced hanger. Seed bead becomes clapper.
Materials: 3" stiff ribbon, glue, thread.
1. Glue one end of ribbon into a tube shape.
3. Take remaining ribbon, cut into 4-6 strips.
4. Glue into the end of tube.
5. Attach string to top as a hanger.